Truist Plaza and Garden Offices offer electronics recycling to Tenants free of charge. The electronics recycling area is located on the loading dock.
eWaste ePlanet, LLC provides a comprehensive range of services such as asset tag removal and data/hard disk destruction.
Any of the items below are accepted:
- Computers & Accessories: Computers (desktops/laptops), Computer Power Supplies, Printers (ink, toner, cartridges), Computer Peripherals, Storage Devices (HDDs, SSDs, SD cards, etc.), Gaming Devices, Circuit Boards & Cards, Monitors, Computer Accessories (mice, keyboards, etc.), Monitors (flatscreen), Network Devices, Scanners
- Data Center Equipment: Servers, Power Distribution Units, Network Related Equipment, Storage Arrays, Routers and Switches, Power Distribution Units, Panelboard, Server Racks, Switchgear, Motor Generator Sets, Mainframe Computer Equipment, Cabling
- Office Equipment: Copiers and Multifunction Devices, Fax Machines, Audio/Video Equipment, Projection Equipment, Printers, Plotters, Security Equipment, Receivers and Transmitters, Phone Systems, Answering Machines
- Mobile Devices: Cell Phones and Smart Phones ,Tablets, PDAs, MP3 Players, Cameras, Fitness Trackers, Smart Watches Entertainment Equipment: Stereo Equipment, Speakers, Accessories and Cables, Video Players, Digital Cameras, TVs, Video Cameras, Game Consoles, Pro Audio Equipment
- Lab & Medical Equipment: Ultrasound Equipment, Spectrometers, Anesthesia Units, Defibrillators, X-Ray Machines, IV Pumps
- Miscellaneous: Wires & Cables, GPS Units, Alkaline Batteries, Rechargeable Dry Cell Batteries, Cable Boxes, UPS Power Supply, Home Appliances, Laptop Batteries
*If there are questions or if you have a large quantity of Electronic Waste you would like to have picked up, please contact the Management Office.